ST. JOSEPH’S AKSHARADHAMA is a pioneer among Central Syllabus (CICSE) Schools in Shimoga town. It is emerging as a sole leader in the field of quality education with global import. The name St. Joseph’s Aksharadhama acronymises as SJA. SJA is a dream project of the Fathers of the “Missionary Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament”. The School affords a superb blend of education and transformation. SJA is an ICSE School run and managed by the MCBS Fathers with a vision to infuse certain value systems that society has forgotten and a mission to impart quality English Medium education. It aims at forming pupils as persons with awareness of community responsibilities as opposed to the culture of death which is prevalent today. The overall planning and execution aims at quality education with value based character formation.
OUR UNIQUE EXPERTISE :
Well trained and qualified teaching staff with total sense of responsibility and absolute commitment,
- State of the art classrooms,
- Library facilities at par with the best available,
- Well-equipped labs to accelerate intensified hands on experience that widen the pupils’ world of knowledge.
- Personal care and attention for each individual student to guide him/her towards a better future.
- A homely atmosphere that ensures a culture of respect, brotherhood and friendship with the view to nurture in the child a spirit of co-existence for a better world.
- The willing and spontaneous participation of the parents at all levels of educational growth and transformation to goad the child on with loving support for better learning outcomes.
- Environmentally friendly atmosphere based upon personal convictions that transform the pupils into individuals who can assert their rights and discharge their duties and obligations and responsibilities with freedom.
- Co-curricular activities like karate, music, dance, outdoor and indoor games and physical education that impart a training aimed at transforming the students into self disciplined and balanced human beings who live life at the fullest quality.
- Excursions and tours with an educative purpose providing an opportunity of exposure to different worlds of experiences.
- Interactive classes by foreigners impart a global touch that aims at broadening the pupil’s life perspectives.
SJA would mean, “St. Joseph’s Aksharadhama, ICSE School.” St. Joseph is our heavenly patron. By Aksharadhama we mean – the paradise of alphabets – and it also would mean the Abode of God. SJA came into existence by the State Government order (NOC No. ) and board affiliation New Delhi (Affiliation No. KA236).
SJA is a dream project of the Fathers of the “Missionary Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament” (MCBS). SJA is under the mighty stewardship of Shanthi Nikethan Charitable Soceity (SNCS). SNCS has introduced itself in the field of education since 1978 in Shimoga district.